Thursday 9 September 2010

Pain au chocolate and Chicken.



Steve made pain au chocolate at the weekend which was lovely.  And rather impressive, I think!  


He also made his rather lovely spinach and pork paella from Moro.  He makes this quite a lot because I love it.  Here is a picture of Rufie (2) eating it up.  I don't think he ate an awful lot but he did give it a try.



One night I was really lazy and made salmon fillets with Uncle Ben's Express lemon rice and some frozen peas.  Needless to say, this was the meal that went down best with the kids - they wolfed it down!


And here is a picture of the wee one after some Innocent smoothie.  They like that - gets some goodness into them although I don't usually have much trouble getting them to eat fruit.  I do sometimes make smoothies myself but buying the ready made stuff means I don't have to get out the blender.


Yesterday for lunch I just grilled some chicken and served it with couscous salad from Jamie Oliver's first book, some cucumber and melon.  Adam ate some chicken and some couscous.  Rufus ate loads of melon and cucumber but nothing else.  One day I'll get them both eating a balanced diet - hopefully.  Any tips?




No comments:

Post a Comment